more...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Wood Family Vacation!

 It's Spring Break Time once again!! 5th one since ive been in college?! I've been so lucky to go amazing places every year! Cancun, New York City, LA/San Diego, Carnival Cruise....and now PARIS and LONDON!! Not only do I get to go to Paris and London I get to travel with my dad!! Im so excited to meet up with him in the airport tomorrow morning! We will spend 2 days in Paris and 3 days in London.  Also, I'm also meeting up with one of my best friends, Allie, who happens to be living in London right now! amazing!! Cant Wait! Today is Italy's 150th anniversary of unification...everyone is celebrating..Hope I don't miss my flight at 7am! See ya there dad!


Now back to my project...
xoxo
Jess

My dad and I in NYC last summer



No comments:

Post a Comment