more...

Monday, January 24, 2011

thissss is the way I live...

I wouldn't say I am high maintenance I can get by with having simple things buuuut I like to have dry feet when I step out of the shower onto a rug! I just wanted to tell you all a little about my stay in italy cause it is very different from what I have back home....life changing!  I have never recycled so much in my life we have bags for certain things! organic waste, paper cardboard cardstock, clean paper, metal glass, plastics...So many different things and they all have to be taken out on certain days! I bought a water bottle on my first day and I still have it!! just refilling it with sink water and the water that runs on the streets! I know pete will be proud of me! 
the toilet is always brown....this is a bad pic you cant really tell here

to flush you push the button on the wall...that's everywhere 

My bathroom floor is always full of water

Can you read this? laundry takes exactly 2 hours to wash clothes then about 15 to hang them up!

yes this is my food! hahaha

Recycling! 

Bought this water bottle on the first day and I still have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment