more...

Friday, January 21, 2011

The night I fell in love...

The night I fell in love with the city was at this little restaurant called Casa & Bottega.  The other night we got out of class an hour early and we had a meeting an hour and a half later so me and my new friend, Jeanny wanted to get a bite to eat and drink some wine.  We walked out of school and down the street was the cutest place I've ever seen! I've walked by it many times and I mentioned to people I was walking with how cute it was! Anyways we decided we would see what they had on the menu and it just happened to be time for Aperitivo! Aperitivo is the time for a pre-dinner drink and you usually get discounted drinks and free appetizers! We first ordered Caprese which was amazing, first caprese at a restaurant since I have been here, got free appetizers which were also delicious.  Jeanny and I sat and talked for over an hour about each other lives while we sipped on wine and ate delicious food at the cutest place ever! The best part is the cute italian waiter gave us his number! I was so happy when we left I couldn't stop smiling!

Jeanny
Jeanny and I 



The inside of the menu!


They serve potato chips with wine its amazing!!

Our Caprese! So delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Alessandro Alessandro!!! Love the post and Love you!!! That place is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete