more...

Friday, January 7, 2011

A 9 hour flight is a trip in itself!

I have arrived at London-Heathrow it is 10 am here 4 am back at home! I would love to be sleeping right now but I have a feeling I would wake up and all my stuff would be gone.

This is how it all began

On Christmas my dad paid extra to pick my sear on my flight so I ended up choosing a window seat because that's the best to sleep in right? I got on my flight and located my seat there was an older man on the end and a lady from India in the window seat who can barely speak English. I had to tell her she was in my seat and she replied," do you mind if I sit here?" I then said "No, I'm sorry I paid for that seat" so my immediate thought was this is gonna be a fun flight I already had to kick a lady out of her seat!

I had a tv in front of me which was awesome so I got to watch movies the whole time,and if you know me well enough I of course fell asleep watching all of them! I first watched "Life as we know it" my favorite movie right now! then I watched the social network, the Italy part in Eat,Pray, Love for the 11th time, and the switch which I thought was really cute!

I still have a headache from the smell of India and her special ordered Indian food....I want to throw up thinking about it! For dinner we had a choice of beef with mashed potatoes or pasta Alfredo....I chose the pasta of course I'm iffy when it comes to beef on an airplane it wasn't great but I ate most of it then we got served breakfast this morning in a box it was called "me,myself,and my breakfast in a box" ha I opened it and then closed it! Not what I wanted it was 1:30 US time you know what I wanted Pizza or Jimmy Johns! Haha

India lady doesn't know personal space which ill have to get used to in Italy I've been told but I mean come on were on an airplane! My tv remote was on my left side arm rest which it was on her right. I would be watching a movie about to fall asleep and my volume would get turned up really loud! I had to tell her twice to get off it because she was all up in my space!

Another thing that happened was she opened her juice while i was sleeping and all of a sudden I was soaked almost like someone spit on me! I turned over and wiped my arm off with my blanket and she turned the other way trying to act like nothing happened! Quite funny!

Well I'm off to wonder around in this mall looking airport to brush my teeth and go to a store called "Dixons travel" just for my friends haha

I miss all my friends and family already I'm ready to see a familiar face already!!

Come visit! Next post from ROMA!! Maybe I will have had a spicy meataball by then! Haha (that's for lace, Pete, and Annie)

Love you all

-Jess

2 comments:

  1. Haha sounds like you're flight was quite eventful! Glad you've made it safely to London though! When are you ever going to watch the rest of Eat, Pray, Love? lol. Thinking of you and missing you already! Go get you some Italian sausage girlfriend!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhhh! I am so sorry you had to endure such a long flight next to that woman! At least you made it!! :) Can't wait till you next post!
    peace and blessings,
    kirsten :)

    ReplyDelete