more...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am no longer a hoarder!

I started cleaning out my room last night so I can start the packing process. Yes, I have to get rid of half of my room before I start packing! I have lived in the same house for the last 3 1/2 now so if you can imagine a girl can collect a lot of stuff, especially me because I think I need to keep everything for some weird reason! For example, I kept roses from Valentine's Day that I got like 3 years ago....stupid! My room doesn't look any cleaner but I feel much more organized because I know so much of it is gone! I packed up 4 trash bags full of clothes that are a) too small or b) I would never wear anymore and 3 trash bags full of trash!! I sent my sister this picture last night and said "Don't be alarmed when you come home! I haven't moved out yet!"
Bella is confused! haha

Cleaning out my closet was a process because I still cant make myself get rid of everything, even if I haven't worn it in a year. I started on one side of my closet and made a section for possible clothes I will take, a section for clothes to stay here, and a section for clothes that don't belong to me! haha Annie Nannie that section is yours! :) 
Section on the left is my "Italy" stack
then the hangers below disappear and the stack grows!! not good!




Tarah helped me clean out my shoes closet! haha! that was funny cause she made fun of half the shoes I had in there! She made comments like "What are those?!" "Have you ever worn those?" "Are you getting rid of those? Can I have them?"...ya she took a pair of my shoes that she'll probably never wear either! haha
This is the pile of shoes that I HAVE to have! As I was making this pile I said,"I'll just make a pile of the ones I want to take then I'll go through and eliminate some".....elimination will happen as they go into my suitcase BUT we talked about it and if I dont end up taking a pair I'll regret it and be mad at myself! That's how attached I am to my shoes.....it's bad! this picture is missing some but I counted 15 pairs of shoes....is that bad for 5 months? winter and spring gotta have a variety!!

No comments:

Post a Comment