more...

Monday, December 6, 2010

1 month from today!

So it only seems necessary that I do a blog post on the exact day one month before I fly outta here!  I had my last Rome meeting tonight got my insurance card, talked with my fellow travelers, and learned how to live like a local! Since my last post to prepare for Rome, I signed up for classes (I have the same teacher for all of them) should be interesting!!, I got my visa in the mail, finally, with an ugly picture on it I sort of look like a 5 year old boy with a bowl cut, hmmm?, and I got my address where I'll be living!! I google mapped it and the picture below is all I could find so it's somewhere around here!


Last Monday was my last day of work at Riffraff so my boss invited me and my co-workers to a little going away dinner for me! It was so much fun! Kirsten got me some amazing gifts which she DID NOT have to do but she did anyways because she is that nice! The main thing I love about the gifts she got me is that they're personalized! I love stuff that is sentimental! 
Cheesy I know! 



Kirsten got me this Journal to write in along the way!


and this is the best part about it!! 
  

She also got me this Passport Holder and this  Rome guide book with 9 FOLD OUT MAPS!! I am excited about this one! I did  find my apartment on one of the maps already! 

Passport Holder has a quote from the movie, "Eat, Pray, Love."   Couldn't be anymore perfect!!

Short and Sweet, gotta get back to working on my projects and not sleeping! The semester is ALMOST over!
p.s. this is where I have spent the last 9 days of my life, looks comfy right? a  massage would be a great christmas present if anyone wants to know! :)


PEACE AND BLESSINGS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment