more...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ciao a tutte!!

I'm off to ski the Swiss alps tonight! We leave on a bus from termini at 8 and have a 12 hour bus ride all the way to switzerland! I'm excited there is about 9 of us going! Life is molto bene at the moment! I just had my first review I guess you could say on a site analysis I had no idea what I was doing!

Random thoughts
I just went 4 days without washing my hair, thought my friends would be proud! Haha
Ive had mcdonalds 5 times and burger king once....probably about to make it 6 since there is two mcdonalds in termini! Ridiculous I know but it's crazy how when we see mcdonalds our mouths water. pizza and pasta get old after awhile!!

I'll hopefully get to post pictures soon of Napoli and Switzerland! School is keeping me busy!

Arrivederci!

Love you all
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment